Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 45: Midway

I am half way through the 90 days today. I can't believe that it has been 45 days already and I can't believe the changes. I have some before pictures I am going to post today as well as midway pictures I took to show the physical transformation. I am wearing black in both pictures so they will be somewhat representative of my weight loss. The before pictures are me at 234lbs. The midway pictures are me at 195lbs. I still have 15lbs to lose to reach my goal before summer.

Today I am reading Job. Like I said yesterday, that guy went through the fire. Today I felt so happy. I knew that nothing was impossible with Gods help. I mean yesterday I said it and today I lived it. I had one of the best days I have ever had. I am happy when I get to share days like these because they seem to break the negativity up a bit. I want to give God all the credit because this wouldn't be possible without Him. Without Him, I have already lost.

So for day 45, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
P90x diet and exercise
No lying
No dating

Changes:

I am feeling more energy and reached a pivotal weight loss goal. I am now 195lbs and counting.

I am also encouraged by the experiences of others. I feel like God has big plans for my life and today He proved it. I have a friend who is struggling and I was running by his house and just got the urge to stop in. We talked for a while and prayed at the end. I left his house feeling very encouraged. I have looked up to this guy my whole life and he has been a positive influence on me and now I am able to return the favor. I feel so blessed and happy that God has used me for good.

Before:

Midway:



4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow Josh! You look awesome dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Way to go, Josh! How exciting to be able to see yourself transforming! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! I was watching Shark Tank and this guy invented a push up machine and wanted the Shark's to invest in it. He had a HUGE ponch and wasn't losing a lb. They were like, "I'll invest if you lose 30 lbs." HILARIOUS! Missed you that day cause you would have totally gotten a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why all the girls are looking at you...:). Your dedication is inspiring and it is definitely paying off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!