Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 20: Gods leading

Day 20 was interesting in so many ways. I will say that is was a far cry different day from yesterday. I was driving to my friends house in Colorado Springs. I don't like long drives because it gives me too much time to think. I would rather keep busy and think less about the stresses of this world. God has an interesting way of speaking to us. While driving I began to think about the workout I had made sure to get in before I left. I began to think about all the things I am going to do in the future like my MBA, Law school, moving. All these things are goals I have set for myself.

I contemplated not working out today because I was going to leave for my friends but then I just made myself do it. It brought back into my mind my adage. The theme I am taking from this experience so far. NEVER GIVE UP. I will never give up. I have goals and I am going for them.

So for day 20, I accomplished the following:

No Drinking
No Smoking
P90X Exercise
No Dates
No Lying

Changes:

I have to remind myself that I am not turning back. I am not giving up. I have those goals and I am going to follow them through. I am asking God to guide me through this because I have no other options. "Let me follow you, and let me trace your lines."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!