Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 31: Pray for Me

Today I woke up with intestinal issues. I haven't felt that good all day and I was extremely tired and sore. I laid around most of the day, read my Bible, and decided not to work out. I have been hitting it doubly hard and am going today's P90x tomorrow and skip tomorrows (yoga). I have been frustrated with things at work lately and need to just hand it to God.

I am reading Chronicles and it is describing the life of David and I thought I had read it already but didn't know that the Bible gave multiple accounts of David. Samuel and Chronicles both describe his life. Reading consumes a lot of my time and my life. I have put my studies on the back burner and I need to get back into the rhythm of studying regularly. I am going to start tomorrow. I am going to have to wake up early and study. My schedule is shifting back to mornings and I think that will be good for me and the progress of my journey. I need to finish this class and begin the next journey.

So for day 31, I accomplished the following:

No Drinking
No Smoking
No Lying
No Dating
P90x Diet

Changes:

I am down to 202 lbs. I have been trying to get under 200 for like three weeks now but it seems like I am finally overcoming the plateau. I look forward to being under 200 but according to the BMI, I am still considered obese by traditional standards. I will mame whoever invented that "healthy" scale.

Pray for me friends. I am going to have to go through some trials the next few days. I have to have your support in this. I am having discussions with my boss about work and am getting checked off for my new closing shift. Once I am approved, I will get a raise and I need to get checked off. But like I said, I God to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!