Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 27: Not a Man

Day 27 made gave me a lot to think about. I am excited to share my journey daily but days like this challenge me a lot. Like I have said, never give up, but days like this make me want to. It was my day off and I didn't work out until late at night. I only read about half of what I was supposed to.

God seems to be challenging me. Rarely do I make decisions based on emotion but I wanted to today. It took some extreme will power and self control to stay on the path. I am starting to recognize the amount of stress that I have in my life. I feel like it is positive stress but stress none the less. This makes me so thankful for the rest days I have and for the Sabbath.

So for Day 27, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
Nosmoking
No lying
P90x Exercise
No dates

Changes:

I want so bad to be the man God made me. I want to be an example to others by my story. I know everyone has a story, and God WILL use any story for Him. This is starting to become a reality. I want others to ask me why I do the things I do and act the way I do. I feel like kind of a pansy saying that. Sometimes I don't feel like much of a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!