Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 75: It's Not the End

I shared a song with you a while ago and it says that I can play the background. God can take the lead. This statement came to my mind while driving this morning. I want to play the background to God. No focus on me because none of this journey would be possible without Him.

So I have been thinking about what I am going to do after my journey is done. I am almost two weeks from completion. I have been thinking about what happens after I am done. If this journey has really showed me freedom or if I have found it. I have been freed from some things but I don't know if I have truly found the freedom I was looking for.

"It's not the end. It matters how you're gonna finish. Are you going to finish strong?"

So for day 75, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

I have accepted the Grace of God. This is one of the first times I have accepted Gods grace in its pure form. This is in my belief, the freedom that I am searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!