Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 68: Getting the Feeling Back

Today I began to read Isaiah. It is an interesting book and I don't know yet what to think. I have been getting away from the meaning of my reading. I just read now and get very little from it. I don't know if that is because the reading I am engaging in is more encouragement rather than history. I don't know but whatever it is, I want the old feeling back.

I know that decisions in life shouldn't be made based on my decisions but can I help it? Why else did God give us feelings?

So for day 68, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
P90x diet and exercise
No lying

Changes:

I have the desire to share my testimony for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!