Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 61: Nothing Else Matters

I was reading in Psalms today about how humans are but a breath on the earth. I read about how we are like a flower that grow and then the wind comes and blows us away ans the place where we once were no longer remembers us. We are absolutely worthless. Nothing.

It then goes on to talk about how God's love for those who fear Him is from everlasting to everlasting. That means that God remembers us. He knew me before I was me and will remember me after I am gone. Forever. This is comforting to know. I was planted on this earth and will be gone someday. People will forget my name and this earth will not remember who I was or what I did but God will never forget me and I will see Him again because of His love.

So for day 62, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
P90x diet and exercise
No lying
No dating

Changes:

I have refocused on God and his unfailing love for me. I am back in the arms of my creator and no one will ever shake that from me again. A promise I know I cannot keep, but I will never give up on God as long as I live. He is it. Nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!