Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 55: Freedom from What?

I am not sure why I care so much about finding freedom. I think I may have found freedom in some aspects but the freedom I have found isn't really freedom at all. I have replaced one addiction with another. I am addicted to working out. I can't just rest for a day. I find it hard to just sit back and take it easy. Now this addiction is good but it is still an addiction right? Isn't this just another thing that binds me?

So for day 55, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

Then changes I seek seem to be freeing me from sin but binding me to Christ. I am not sure what kind of freedom I am searching for but I don't know if this is it. I am searching fro freedom but from what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!