Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 56: Gearing Up

I took my nephews over to a friends house last night. We all watched Yogi Bear and ate popcorn. It was fun for the nephews but while we were sitting there, my friend asked me if I could read the Bible through with her. I was kind of blown away because this isn't something I expected her to ask. I was raised Christian and have been around people that just thought like me all my life and to have someone that didn't share my belief system ask me that definitely made me perk up. Especially because this whole relationship I have with God is so new. I never knew the kind of influence I would be on people and still have a hard time believing it. I still feel like that worthless sinner that everyone was trying to "redeem" and to be considered a spiritual influence is heart warming.

So for day 56, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

I am gearing up for the upcoming week because I am hitting P90x hard after my recovery week. So the changes I am noticing are about my eating habits. I have been ingesting more and more food to fuel my body for this workout. It is a month of straight intense workout. I will be hitting this hard and also doing some Bible catch up because I fell behind. Pray for me that I can get back on the right path. Never, never, never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!