Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 58: Fingers Crossed?

I am reading in Psalms. I like Psalms sort of and dislike it because of the speed at which I am reading it. You go through it so fast that all the Psalms seem to blend together and sound the same. "Lord, protect me from that, save me from this, I praise you for these." It all sounds that same. Encouraging stuff but I am going through it way too fast.

I have been working out hard and did Plyometrics. It is a rough workout but then I was in the middle of it and thought, "I only have to do this workout 3 more times and then I am finished!" It was a crazy thought.
I can't believe that I am almost done with this. Only 32 more days. I have only made it this far with the help of God. That is my only explanation.

So for day 58, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
P90x Diet and exercise
No lying
No dating

Changes:

I measured my biceps and they are growing. I am starting to notice definition in my arms and body. I am looking vastly different from when I started. I hope to continue this trend and push myself towards my goal. I am sort of plateauing in weight loss but everything else is seeming to change on my body. I want to reach 180 pounds by the end of this experience. Fingers crossed? No, it is a sure thing. When you set a goal and can see the finish line, then you are going to finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!