Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 51: Lost

Women are gonna be the death of me. I have sort of put things on the back burner this week because I have been hanging out with this girl. I am not sure why or if it is a good idea. I am a little frustrated with myself because I am breaking the commitments that I made. I have some decisions to make. God isn't going to leave me and that is a comforting feeling.

I have been slacking on my Bible reading and I have a recovery week for P90x so I am struggling to find the strength or motivation to continue. I have to get my head out of the clouds and come back to reality. I am not sure how to do that but I am sure that God has the answer and can lead me to it.

So for day 51, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

I don't notice many right now. I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!