Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 49: Where do I go from here?

Where do I go from here? I have accomplished so much and have now broken a rule I made. I said I will not be dating and I had a date last night. I allowed it to happen and am having a hard time feeling bad about it. I just don't know where to turn. I feel very disconnected right now and unsure of what I am doing. Our pastor showed us a video in church that was very inspiring because it is exactly what I have been going through. Before, when I would make mistakes, I would have no earthly friends to rely on to help me make sense of my stupidity and help me back on the right path and now I do. This video represents that. It talks about how geese fly in formation to reduce drag and create uplift for the bird directly behind them. If on goose gets hurt and has to land, two other geese will accompany it until it is back to health or dies.

So for day 49, I accomplished the following,

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

I am starting to feel the urge to abandon parts of my journey and I need to reverse this thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!