Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1: The Conclusion

Day 1 has come and gone. I had a good workout though it was tiring. I could only get about 3/4 of the way through P90X before my muscles were spent. It was the Chest and Back exercise. I have to listen to music while I watch the video because the guys voice annoys me too much. I also ran after the video was over. I only ran a mile but I had extra energy that needed to be spent. I also followed the diet yesterday. It seemed to keep me full enough and away from foods with negative effects on the body.

So for Day 1 I accomplished the following:

No Drinking
No Smoking
Read the alloted Bible passages
Followed P90X diet and Exercise
No dates as of yet

Changes:

I am not sure I notice any changes as of yet. Although, I did get straight to sleep last night and slept all the way through the night. This is a good sign. I still have trouble with feelings. Every once in a while I will think about Chasity (the girl who tore my heart out) and get that excited/sick feeling. I am trying to give it to God but it is hard.

I read about Joseph last night. Man, that dude went through a ton. He was completely rejected by his brothers and sold into a terrible situation. God blessed him so much that he was the second in command in Egypt. "If you are faithful with little, He will make you faithful with much".

1 comment:

  1. How about finding an AA meeting? And you need to add "No Lying" to your list...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!