Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 90: Freedom

Finding Freedom in 90 Days is complete today. I have had an interesting and very powerful journey. I have never been in a place in life where I have felt this happy and content. I am living every day for the day itself. I have been searching for freedom on this journey and have found it in several areas. A few thoughts on where.

Freedom has been found in so many areas. Some of the chains I have been freed from I didn't even realize were chains until this journey began. The biggest chain I have been freedom is my dependence on sin. I realize now that true happiness and joy are permanent rather than fleeting. These are feelings that linger in a soul that is in tune with Christ.


So for day 90, I accomplished the following:

I have found freedom and know now to never, never, never give up.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for completing this part of your journey. I know that it was a tough go at times. There were many that prayed for you, encouraged you to stay with it, worked out with you to encourage you. There were those that were are are encouraged by what you have done.

    I am glad that you have reconnected with your Lord and Savior. That is the most important thing - developing that deep friendship that is greater than any other friendship you will ever have. Jesus never, never, never gives up on us.

    I wear a little world on a chain around my neck. I just started wearing it for several reasons, one of which is your continued journey with Christ. That is why I ask what your next plan is. On the back of this world is John 3:16. This text is very personal to me and lifted me up in an extremely dark time in my life whe I felt that I was absolutely nothing so why would God even hear me let alone help me.
    I inserted my name, "For God so loved Sue..." and suddenly the text became very personal.

    This next phase of your journey is more important than the first 90 days. God will show you why. That is why I keep asking if you have a plan. Have you discussed it with Him? I know you are planning to train for the half marathon which is awesome. I hope you do great! I will be praying for you that God reveals the next step to you soon. I love you son and you are always in my prayers! God has a great plan for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!