Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 77: Make Lemonade

There is a saying that goes, "if life hands you lemons, make lemonade." I don't know the best way to respond to that statement. It is fairly optimistic. Optimism is something I don't necessarily understand. I tend to look at things from the stand point of what could go wrong. I look at all sides of a scenario. I like to see what will happen in all situations. I guess it is a cautious outlook. It is safe to look at life and try to predict the outcome of your decisions rather than making decisions based on emotions.

So for day 77, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
P90x Diet and exercise
No lying

Changes:

I have decided to take this week off from P90x so that I can hit the last week hard. I am extremely tired and need a recovery week. Next week is supposed to be that week but I am feeling it catch up with me.
I am going to recover and take her easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!