Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 84: Everything is Spiritual

I have been thinking a lot about my religion and why I am an Adventist. Most of it is because I have been raised that way and I feel like this 90 day experience has really opened up the doors for me to become something better. I feel like this experience has given me the opportunity to internalize the things I am reading and make decisions on religion for myself.

I almost want to abandon religion completely and focus on a relationship with God but I think that church has its place in my spiritual journey. I am not sure what it is exactly but I know I like it. I want so bad to be spiritual because everything is spiritual. If I say that I am not feeling that connection with God then who cares? He created me. I don't have to "feel" a connection. I am connected whether I like it or not. I am a spiritual being because everything is spiritual.

So for day 83, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

Everything is spiritual. I must never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!