Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 78: Content

I wanted to share something to sort of lighten the mood and coincides with how I am feeling this week. I have sort of felt this weird contentment with my current situation in life. I have been happy with the relationship I have developed with this girl. She has been so supportive of this journey and I can see a happy future with her if that is the direction I decide to go.


So here is the video.


So for day 78, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

Like I said, I feel content with where I am in life. This can be good and scary because Paul says to be content in any situation, but contentment can also lead to being lazy and unmotivated. Contentment means that you aren't pushing yourself anymore. It is time to start thinking about my next big challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!