Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 81: Softball Pressures

I have recently joined a softball team. I love being on a team again and playing sports. Especially something as close to baseball as this sport is. I have been enjoying being on a team again. The interesting thing is that there is a lot of drinking ans smoking happening all around me and I was worried at first at what pressures could ensue but I have found it surprisingly easy to be around them without the desire to be engaging in what they are.

This team is going to be fun and I am looking forward to it. I don't know what made me do it other than this girl payed for my entrance fee. I am now on the team and am going to make the best of it.

So for day 81, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying

Changes:

I have found that the desires of my old life are past. I have no more desire to continue the actions of my past. I have truly broken the chains that held me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!