Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 83: Jeremiah 29. WOW.

I was reading Jeremiah 29 after my run this evening. I was amazed at how God spoke to Him. God had some powerful things to say and they made me tear up.

This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.[b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

God is going to do the same for me today. He is going to bring me back from the exile where I have found myself and restore me to life and health. I am excited for this.

So for day 83, I accomplished the following:

No drinking
No smoking
No lying
P90x diet and exercise

Changes:

I am seeing things a little differently recently. I don't know what it is but I almost see things as if they are going to fade away. It seems that nothing is permanent. I don't know if this is because I know this world and life is temporary or if it is because I am jaded and removed from reality a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment sharing what struggles, successes, ideas, or thoughts!